Hello everyone

Hi Carmila and welcome to BYC :frow We're so happy you've decided to join us :ya
Th
Carmila, I love your name. You will learn a lot at BYC, and make many friends. How long have you had chickens? Did you get them as chicks or eggs? If you incubate, you will find it addicting and fun. Blessings.
Thank u. I've had them for about 9 months now I got them when they were just baby chicks not eggs (I wish) but I've had sooo much fun already seeing them grow into the beautiful chickens they are. N watching them lay there very 1st eggs also super exciting. 😊 I do in the future want to buy an incubator to raise some on my own.

Th

Thank u. I've had them for about 9 months now I got them when they were just baby chicks not eggs (I wish) but I've had sooo much fun already seeing them grow into the beautiful chickens they are. N watching them lay there very 1st eggs also super exciting. 😊 I do in the future want to buy an incubator to raise some on my own.
Like I said, Incubation is very addicting. Do you have plenty of land, or on a small plot. Do you have any other animals? I live in an apartment and raise quail. So, I am very limited on how many quail I can have. Have to wait another month before I can incubate again. LOL. IF someone was close to me, I would give them enough quail to start their own journey. LOL.

Hello Carmila and welcome to BYC :frow We are so happy you have joined us. You came to the right place for getting your questions answered and tons of helps 🙂
Like I said, Incubation is very addicting. Do you have plenty of land, or on a small plot. Do you have any other animals? I live in an apartment and raise quail. So, I am very limited on how many quail I can have. Have to wait another month before I can incubate again. LOL. IF someone was close to me, I would give them enough quail to start their own journey. LOL.
I've heard alot of people tell me that so me & my husband do plan to buy one someday 😊 I live on 2 acres so PLENTY of room for them to run around. Yesss I do I have a dog, 2 turkeys, 2 rabbits as well as my 11 chickens plus my Neighbors 5 chickens are ALWAYS at my house lol they love it here I cnt keep them away lol

I've heard alot of people tell me that so me & my husband do plan to buy one someday 😊 I live on 2 acres so PLENTY of room for them to run around. Yesss I do I have a dog, 2 turkeys, 2 rabbits as well as my 11 chickens plus my Neighbors 5 chickens are ALWAYS at my house lol they love it here I cnt keep them away lol
Ever think of getting goats?

Back
Top Bottom