Hello everyone

pygmy dairy goats are friendly. Just keep them in an area where they can eat grass, weeds, and brush. Some will get a few of them instead of buying a bushwacker. LOL.
All my family jokes about seeing a cow in my yard next lol I have thought about other animal's but I think my husband got alot on his plate already lol

Are you breeding rabbits for meat?
Well I was going to but I got
Are you breeding rabbits for meat?
Well that was the plan AT 1ST lol my husband wanted them for there meat but I fell in love with a giant flemish n I got a baby from the litter.unsure how the meat from a flemish is we just decided to keep them as a pet. we got a female a few months later and havnt breed them yet because there still young (8months) read I should wait till there 10month ATLEAST. Really undecided on what to do yet with the babies but as far as the parents there pets lol 😊

Well I was going to but I got

Well that was the plan AT 1ST lol my husband wanted them for there meat but I fell in love with a giant flemish n I got a baby from the litter.unsure how the meat from a flemish is we just decided to keep them as a pet. we got a female a few months later and havnt breed them yet because there still young (8months) read I should wait till there 10month ATLEAST. Really undecided on what to do yet with the babies but as far as the parents there pets lol 😊
they should be good to eat. Extra babies can be food. Parents can stay as pets.

Back
Top Bottom