Hello everyone!

Pietia

In the Brooder
Sep 10, 2022
Strängnäs
My name is Hubert, and this was my first time when i hatchling chicken egg's, that was amazing experience but best moment was when small baby chicken trying go out from egg! When i hatchling eggs in incubator first time i got 100% success 11 for 11 eggs was done, amazing... I just moved from other house and i gonna start all from beginning, from egg to adult chicken/rooster. 3 month ago i had beautiful rooster Golden Comet, he loves me and was very happy when he laying in my arms...

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

I get my first chickens like 3months ago, i raised them with Incubator, it was from Hedemora eggs, different colors, but i got 5 breeds from 11 eggs.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

Zero right now but this gonna change in coming year.

(3) What breeds do you have?

I had Black Maran, Golden Comet, White Leghorn, Sussex

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

I like how they raising upp in my eyes, when you giving him a lot of love, they giving this back.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I like fixing stuff

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I have 10 years old cat, when i was a children we taked him from animals house in Poland...

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I meet BYC community when i started to have baby chickens, i readed a lot about chickens behavior and language, i wanted to know what they talking to me, how they moving, what they showing me or others chickens. So i wanted to join BYC community to share my aspects or ideas.

Back
Top Bottom