haleigh_af

Chirping
Mar 28, 2023
Hi Everyone! My name is Haleigh. I am a mama to 5 little kiddos aging from 9 to 2.5. We have 2 cats, 8 fish, and we are fostering a puppy. We recently (within the past 7 months), moved out of NYC and into Orange County, NY. This is just a pit stop until we reach our final destination, somewhere a bit warmer. I've always wanted to have chickens, and always dreamed of having a homestead. We currently do not have any, but are looking to start our own flock. I've done some research on my own, and have had help from friends out of state who have their own flocks. I'd love to have easter eggers, or Wyandotte's, or maybe even Barred Rocks. From what I am understanding, I think I may need to have the village permission to have chickens. I hope this isn't to much of a set back for our family! I can't wait to see what I can learn here!

Hi Everyone! My name is Haleigh. I am a mama to 5 little kiddos aging from 9 to 2.5. We have 2 cats, 8 fish, and we are fostering a puppy. We recently (within the past 7 months), moved out of NYC and into Orange County, NY. This is just a pit stop until we reach our final destination, somewhere a bit warmer. I've always wanted to have chickens, and always dreamed of having a homestead. We currently do not have any, but are looking to start our own flock. I've done some research on my own, and have had help from friends out of state who have their own flocks. I'd love to have easter eggers, or Wyandotte's, or maybe even Barred Rocks. From what I am understanding, I think I may need to have the village permission to have chickens. I hope this isn't to much of a set back for our family! I can't wait to see what I can learn here!
wonderful! I hope you can get them soon. in the meantime there is tons to learn from here and be careful you can get addicted lol Nice to meet you Haleigh!

Back
Top Bottom