Hello everyone .....

motdaugrnds

Hatching
9 Years
Sep 25, 2010
I just discovered this forum and have already benefitted from one of its threads. From a cursory review, there appear to be many threads I am looking forward to reading; thus, I will be visiting this forum for awhile and do hope we can reciprocate and be of help to some of you.

To let you all know a little about us:
David and I are developing a 6-acre homestead, raising dairy goats (Nubian) and a few fowl (chickens & Brown Chinese Geese). We have 4 acres devoted to pastures & over one acre to gardening and fruit trees/bushes/grapes. We are living off what we grow and hope one day to be at least partially off the grid. Neither of us have to be employed by any business in order to survive. We have little income yet owe nothing; so we feel pretty fortunate in this day and age.

You may check us out if you want by visiting out site at http://motdaugrnds.250free.com/homestead/
We are "spiritual israelites" anxiously awaiting the return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus. We have a spiritual component to our website if anyone is interested in specifics.

welcome-byc.gif
and hello from Indiana.Sounds like you doing a great job
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom