Hello everyone!

Morrow1411

In the Brooder
7 Years
Oct 16, 2012
Tampa Florida
I just wanted to say a quick hello, and introduce myself. My name is Penny, and I live in Tampa Florida, with my two children. Together we built a small 9' wide X 10' deep X 6' tall coop. We currently have 6 chickens, which we hatched on our own with the help of a incubator of course. We live in the city, so or farm is very small compared to those lucky enough to live in the country. As for other pets, we own a rabbit, a barn cat (I should say a shed cat), a couple of clawed frogs, a gecko, and a rat. We don't own "show quality" chickens, but we do have a nice mix of pretty chickens. We started the chicken project as a way to keep my kids minds busy during my fathers battle with cancer. He lost his battle on April 2, 2012. Needless to say our chickens have done a lot to help us, even if they don't know it. If you have any questions please ask us. Thank you for taking the time to read our post.

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif

Hello and welcome to BYC. I am sorry for your loss but glad that you and your children found comfort in raising your pretty chickens.
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom