Hello fellow chickaholics!

Genetics Newb

In the Brooder
Oct 22, 2020
Hi all, thanks for letting me join! I have been using BYC as a resource since we got chickens 18 months ago and thought it was about time I joined you :)
I am in NSW Australia and have Australorps, Wyandottes and Sussex and am hoping to start breeding Sussex soon as I am obsessed! Haha!
I have 2 small children who are equally chicken crazy. We also have alpacas, bunnies and dogs .... it's a menagerie!! 🤪

Hi all, thanks for letting me join! I have been using BYC as a resource since we got chickens 18 months ago and thought it was about time I joined you :)
I am in NSW Australia and have Australorps, Wyandottes and Sussex and am hoping to start breeding Sussex soon as I am obsessed! Haha!
I have 2 small children who are equally chicken crazy. We also have alpacas, bunnies and dogs .... it's a menagerie!! 🤪
You are a maniac! That's a zoo!
-BYC-sign-flash.gif

:welcome:welcome:welcome

Back
Top Bottom