Hello fellow chicken lovers!!

Spicychicken16

In the Brooder
Apr 20, 2022
Hello from the good ole’ Pacific Northwest! I’ve been on here for a little bit but never introduced myself so here’s a little about muah!
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Kind of- I first got my chicks in the fall of 2020. Just as the pandemic started coming around.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

I only have two girls for now, started with four.

(3) What breeds do you have?

I have a buff Orpington and a Ancona!

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

My favorite aspects of raising my girls are just being able to observe and watch them everyday is so fun! Also, getting farm fresh eggs never gets old. :)

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

Gardening, lots of gardening! I’ve also recently taken up hiking in the past few years.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

There isn’t too much more to share with y’all, I’m just a backyard chicken farmer hoping to gain some knowledge from this awesome site!

Hello from the good ole’ Pacific Northwest! I’ve been on here for a little bit but never introduced myself so here’s a little about muah!
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Kind of- I first got my chicks in the fall of 2020. Just as the pandemic started coming around.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
I only have two girls for now, started with four.

(3) What breeds do you have?
I have a buff Orpington and a Ancona!

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
My favorite aspects of raising my girls are just being able to observe and watch them everyday is so fun! Also, getting farm fresh eggs never gets old. :)

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Gardening, lots of gardening! I’ve also recently taken up hiking in the past few years.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
There isn’t too much more to share with y’all, I’m just a backyard chicken farmer hoping to gain some knowledge from this awesome site!
Welcome! This is a great place to ask questions and/or hang around!

Back
Top Bottom