Hello fellow chicken lovers!

baileybiddi

Chirping
Feb 2, 2023
I am so excited to be a part of this group! When my husband and I got married about a year and a half ago, we moved into a house with a chicken coop out back. Neither of us had chickens before but we decided to fix the coop up and raise some baby chicks. I didn’t realize at the time how much I would love chickens😅 We have 15 chickens now including speckled Sussex, Orpingtons, Swedish flower hens, sapphire gem, black copper maran, blue splash maran, and a few more. I’m glad to be here!

I am so excited to be a part of this group! When my husband and I got married about a year and a half ago, we moved into a house with a chicken coop out back. Neither of us had chickens before but we decided to fix the coop up and raise some baby chicks. I didn’t realize at the time how much I would love chickens😅 We have 15 chickens now including speckled Sussex, Orpingtons, Swedish flower hens, sapphire gem, black copper maran, blue splash maran, and a few more. I’m glad to be here!
Wecome to BackYard Chickens!

Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom