hello fellow feather lovers

brandiH

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 13, 2014
Anza ca
hello yall im a proud new mom of 2 what I belive to be Chinese geese this site has been a world of help getting me on track ! everyone is got great for the most part very friendly advice I look forward to all the awesome pics an ideas to come !
the 3 of us thank you all for the awesome help (left) Spikie (right) What What A.K.A the feather heads
love.gif

If you go to "Other Backyard Poultry" forum you will find threads for geese etc. The people on there could give you the best information on geese. I don't know anything about them, so sorry I am no help.

O no worries I have found my way there :) but I do love the whole site an im looking too become a chicken mommie as well in the near future so for now im sticking mostly to the goose stuff but still enjoy the other feather friends as well thanks :)

O no worries I have found my way there :) but I do love the whole site an im looking too become a chicken mommie as well in the near future so for now im sticking mostly to the goose stuff but still enjoy the other feather friends as well thanks :)

You're welcome.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

How pretty! I have never kept Geese, but I think they are just gorgeous!!

Enjoy this cutie pie and welcome to our flock!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

You have some nice looking geese!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Your goose is beautiful! I've always loved geese, but don't have the space for any.

Back
Top Bottom