Hello! Finally Joined After Creeping the Threads

Hello, TwoCrows! Thank you for the welcome and especially for the tip about where to post re: my hens ear lobe. I’ve been pretty stressed since I noticed & figured now was the time to join- so I could post and ask questions.
It's always stressful when they aren't well, I hope she is ok! :hugs

It's always stressful when they aren't well, I hope she is ok! :hugs
I hope so too! Very true about it always being stressful when something happens to our furry and feathered friends. I think she will be alright- as I inspect her more and read more, I’m thinking it may just be an insect bite. She will be closely monitored until I figure it out though. I’m so happy I finally joined this community, tho, everyone is so helpful and there’s so much beneficial information!!

I hope so too! Very true about it always being stressful when something happens to our furry and feathered friends. I think she will be alright- as I inspect her more and read more, I’m thinking it may just be an insect bite. She will be closely monitored until I figure it out though. I’m so happy I finally joined this community, tho, everyone is so helpful and there’s so much beneficial information!!
If you think this is an insect bite, you can give her liquid Benadryl, about 1/2 mg every 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom