Hello from a blessed land!

YahuahIsLove

Hatching
7 Years
Dec 16, 2012
Wow! Look at all the pics and emoticons to play with! Lol. Proud mama of some great critters. We have a layer flock that live out their natural lives with us, and raise a flock of Cornish x for meat once a year. We were raised in the country and are soooo thankful to wake up to the peace and stillness around us (you know, when the roosters aren't crowing, dogs aren't barking and phones not ringing! Lol) Anyone else near North Idaho? Look forward to getting to know the crew! :D

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Look for your state thread in the Where am I? Where are you! section. Chances are you'll find a few members living near you!

Thank you so much for the kind and welcome words! I have a hen whose feathers are falling out and looks to have bumblefoot. Both ailments are new to me, it doesn't look like molting unless this bird does it all at once lol. Where would it be appropriate to post a pic?

Can someone help? This happened in three days, she also had textbook bumblefoot on both feet! I know the white on feathers is misleading, almost all of the loose white particles are from the "feather sheath" - think thats the name. She seems to have all, or close too, her pin feathers.
Any help would be great!
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom