Hello from Amsterdam Netherlands

ashlieneevel

Chirping
5 Years
Nov 24, 2014
New Port Richey, Florida
I hope I'm using this section of the forum properly.

My name is Ashlie and I live in Amsterdam Netherlands. I am not Dutch, but I am married to a Dutch man which is why I live here. I am originally from the US. I grew up in the Tampa Florida area, and at some point in my life I have also lived in New Orleans, LA and Chattanooga TN. I have had chickens (as pets not for any form of production) when I was younger but do not have any now. I am completely fascinated with them as well as ducks, turkeys, swans, pea fowl, and well the list goes on you know how it goes. I'm a bird person. I have been reading the BYC forum like a mad women trying to learn all that I can from all of you. I have found this forum to be the best and most reliable source of information on the internet and you all deserve a round of applause for the hard work and dedication you put into what you do. Unfortunately do to our Home Owners Association regulations I am not allowed to have chickens here at my home, but hopefully I can convince my husband to move sometime in the future and I will be able to have more animals than i know what to do with LOL. (Chicken Math) Hope this post finds you all well, and I look forward to learning and speaking with you all more.

Have a great day!

Ashlie

Hi Ashlie and welcome to BYC!

You sound just like all of us other crazy poultry people so you'll be right at home here, lol.

Nice to have you join us!

Back
Top Bottom