Hello from Australia!

Kupochan

In the Brooder
Dec 21, 2020
My name is Emily, I've recently started my first flock.
I currently have two growing pullets, a Plymouth Rock and a Buff Orpington.
I live in Suburbia in Australia, my friends have chickens which inspired us to start the hobby.
My husband and I have minimal experience with chickens, and also have two (indoor) cats. We spent a couple weekends building and prepping the coop.
We are excited to learn more and looking forward to our first eggs. They both have such personalities already we are quite attached to them.

My name is Emily, I've recently started my first flock.
I currently have two growing pullets, a Plymouth Rock and a Buff Orpington.
I live in Suburbia in Australia, my friends have chickens which inspired us to start the hobby.
My husband and I have minimal experience with chickens, and also have two (indoor) cats. We spent a couple weekends building and prepping the coop.
We are excited to learn more and looking forward to our first eggs. They both have such personalities already we are quite attached to them.
20201204_10372515.jpg

Sounds like you're off to a good start! My initial flock of four hens included a Plymouth Rock and a Buff Orp. The Buff, Honey, is still with me and is the undisputed chicken queen!

Welcome to BYC, a group of knowledgeable folks who love their birds and want to help others do the same. It's good to meet you!

Back
Top Bottom