Hello From Bladenboro!

AsterBlaster

In the Brooder
Aug 28, 2019
Bladenboro, NC
Hello! My name's Summer but I go by Aster. I recently got my first four chickens so I'm quite new at chicken keeping but I'm looking forward to adding more darlings and breeds to my flock. My favorite breed of chicken is Silkies (I'm on a hunt for some near me at the moment.) My chickens names are George, Charlie, Lily, and Nugget. They're atleast a week and a half old? They're starting to roost on the lid of their brooder- I hope everyone has a good day!

Hello! My name's Summer but I go by Aster. I recently got my first four chickens so I'm quite new at chicken keeping but I'm looking forward to adding more darlings and breeds to my flock. My favorite breed of chicken is Silkies (I'm on a hunt for some near me at the moment.) My chickens names are George, Charlie, Lily, and Nugget. They're atleast a week and a half old? They're starting to roost on the lid of their brooder- I hope everyone has a good day!
Welcome! I just joined BYC today and look forward to learning more about your chickens and seeing your journey.

Back
Top Bottom