Hello from Cali -

GoldenFarms

In the Brooder
Jul 14, 2016
I"m so happy to be able to share in this forum. I began my chicken experience one year ago with 6 hens. My husband counted yesterday and he was surprised to count over 50! I'm not sure how that happened! :p

Well, as you can imagine, now I must rethink my coop and redesign things. It's a work in progress!
Thanks all!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! I'm afraid it happens to us all!! My flock grew rather large without me noticing too ;) It sure does sound like you are enjoying your birds. Wishing you the very best of luck for the future and enjoy BYC :frow

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Ha!...sounds like chicken math to me....2 + 4 hens equals 14?? I mean you can't count the chicks because they aren't grown...you can't count the broodies because they hide all day in the nest boxes...you can't count the pullets because they aren't laying yet...I mean gosh...I really only have 6 birds!!
barnie.gif
Something like that...LOL

Enjoy your wonderful flock and welcome to ours! :)

Sounds like you are gonna need a much bigger coop etc. Probably a great time to rehome those you don't need in your flock.

Hi and welcome to BYC - I love Twocrow's logic and I'm happy to go along with it!

Best wishes
Ct

Back
Top Bottom