Hello from California

AGCareCenter

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 28, 2014
Hello!

My name is Melissa and I am the Activities Director at Arroyo Grande Care Center (arroyograndecare.com). We have an approximately 1 acre wheel chair accessible farm on the back of our property for the residents. We have 18 chickens (17 hens and 1 rooster), and 4 ducks. Looking forward to learning more from everyone here!

images

Welcome to BYC!

I would bet the residents really benefit from your flocks! How interesting. Keep up the fantastic work!

If you have any questions about anything, that is what we are here for. Good luck with all your projects and welcome to our flock!

welcome-byc.gif
Good luck with your poultry raising adventures, and I hope you find everything you need to know. Don't forget to take a look at BYC's very useful learning center (If you haven't already)! The learning center as well as the forum should answer your questions! There is always something new to learn! Glad to have you here! See you around with the flock.

"Do you have any photo's of your program
wee.gif
"

If you go to our website, arroyograndecare.com, you'll see pictures of our program and even a video! :)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Back
Top Bottom