Hello from cave city ky.

ladybug56

Hatching
Mar 30, 2017
I have been raising freerange chickens and ducks for 5 years. I love it. This year i got 12 chicks and 2 ducklings from ts. Because my 5 hens nor my 2 ducks hensarent looking like they are going to start sitting on eggs. But its just now spring. I have 1 hen that is braham shes the oldest. My rooster is austrlope,4 hens r a mixter of my rooster and rhode island white, then i have another rooster that is mixture of my black rooster and braham. The 1s i got from ts are asian and 4 cornish hens

Howdy! Sounds like you are well on your way to having all kinds of poultry! Welcome to our flock! And I actually know where Cave City is!

Hello from Kansas, ladybug56, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you in our flock! Sounds like you bring a lot of poultry experience to the site!! If you'd like to chat with some fellow Kentucky chicken keepers, find your state thread in the link below and say howdy: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread
Best of luck to you and thanks for joining BYC!
wee.gif

Hello and welcome to BYC. I hope that you enjoy being a member as much as the rest of us.

G’Day from down under ladybug56
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom