Hello from central Alabam

chicken truck

In the Brooder
10 Years
Oct 9, 2009
Columbiana, Alabama
Hello to you all. I was refered here by a lady I had bought some silkies from and WOW I like this site!
I have several laying breeds: Yellow Buffs, Black Australop (not sure bout that spelling..lol), RIR, and Barred rocks.
I am also into silkies- whites, black, and splash, also white crested black polish.
I have strived hard to insure the purest bloodlines possible and keep all breeds and colors seperate. OH and did I say I am addicted to hatching!!!! I am looking to get into the Black Copper Marans If I can find a breeder local. ( I'd like to start off with some grown ones) and am interested in purchasing hatching eggs. Sorry im not much into the avatars or pages still learning.

God bless you all.
Chicken Truck

welcome-byc.gif

Hey!
welcome-byc.gif
Good luck with all your hatchings! You'll figure the picture and avatar thing eventually......then you'll have to show us all pics of your birds!!!! Hey..nice first post!!

Hello!!!! Welcome, from Jemison!

I think you are the guy that bought Silkies from me. You bought them for your daughter??

I just hatched some BCM from a lady in Pell City. They are Wade Jeane and Channing Grisham lines, PM me for more information. Gorgous color!

Glad you joined.

Claudia

Back
Top Bottom