Hello from Central KY!

bulldawg97

Hatching
Dec 4, 2016
Hi! My name is Chris & we've just started looking at getting chickens. We just moved to the area & have a more rural setting than we've had in the past. I am excited about the process & learning more. I plan on building a coop during the winter & getting chickens late winter or early spring.

I look forward to meeting new folks here & learning all I can & getting started raising some chickens!

Hi, Chris, welcome to BYC. Click on 'The Learning Center' at the top of the page, study the forums, question away, and plan and you will be good to go.

Hi and
welcome-byc.gif
I am glad you joined us Chris! I am also glad to hear you want to start chicken keeping! I hope you enjoy BYC and find it helpful! Best wishes!

G’Day from down under buildawg97
frow.gif
Welcome!

sourland has given for a great starting point in the Learning Centre so I will just add that I hope you enjoy BYC; not only is it overflowing with lots of useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures about chickens, turkeys, duck, quail, Peas and pretty much any other feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

welcome-byc.gif

Hi Chris! It's nice to have you here, thanks for joining us!

Hello there, and welcome to the wonderful world of Backyard Chickens! I hope you will make yourself at home here and enjoy it as much as I have! :frow

Back
Top Bottom