Hello from Central Minnesota!

jeaniemichaels

Hatching
Dec 5, 2016
Minnesota
I'm excited to be part of the Backyard Chickens group! I currently have 7 hens that are mixed breeds, my husband and I are fairly new to raising chickens, since we got our girls this June. It's been so much fun watching them grow, and I love getting fresh eggs everyday, that it made us want to grow our little homestead of 2.5 acres this year. We are looking at getting baby chicks in April 2017, I know I will be on this form looking for advice.

My husband and I started our own Facebook Page called Michael's Mini Farmette, because wanted to share with others the growth of our mini farmette. You are more than welcome to follow along: https://www.facebook.com/michaelsminifarmette/

Does anyone else have their own Facebook Page that they post about their chickens and animals? I love watching others show what they do! Are there other on here from Minnesota? I would love to hear from you!

Thank you all!

-Jeanie Michaels

welcome-byc.gif
so glad you have joined us and congrats on getting your own flock.

You can search for others in your area on the "where am I , where are you" forum.

Sorry, I don't do Facebook - I much prefer hanging out here with other chicken crazy folks
wink.png

G’Day from down under jeanmichaels
frow.gif
Welcome!

Sorry, I am not very active on Facebook either. Chickens sure are fun and each one has his or her own little chickenality
big_smile.png

I hope you enjoy BYC. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Hello and welcome to BYC - great that you have joined us. No Facebook for me either, but BYC has a FB page I understand.

Best wishes
CT

Back
Top Bottom