Hello from Central Point, Oregon

sandlime&jo

Hatching
9 Years
Dec 16, 2010
Rogue Valley, OR
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
We've had laying hens for a few years now. We just got our first rooster today though.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? What breeds do you have?
19 hens (Barred Rock, Ameraucana & Rhode Island Reds) and 1 rooster (Black Australorp)

(3) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
I've been on here before, under a prior email address - which changed when we moved. My cousin told me about it years ago.

(4) What are some of your other hobbies?
Skiing, Cub Scouts with my boys, outdoor activities

(5) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I've been with my husband for 15+ years. I am an at-home mom to two boys: Hunter (6) and Jack (5). We also have 3 steers, 4 dogs, and wild turkeys that visit us daily. We live on acreage in the small town of Central Point, Oregon located in the beautiful Rogue Valley.

welcome-byc.gif
from Texas!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
We've had laying hens for a few years now. We just got our first rooster today though.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? What breeds do you have?
19 hens (Barred Rock, Ameraucana & Rhode Island Reds) and 1 rooster (Black Australorp)

(3) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
I've been on here before, under a prior email address - which changed when we moved. My cousin told me about it years ago.

(4) What are some of your other hobbies?
Skiing, Cub Scouts with my boys, outdoor activities

(5) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I've been with my husband for 15+ years. I am an at-home mom to two boys: Hunter (6) and Jack (5). We also have 3 steers, 4 dogs, and wild turkeys that visit us daily. We live on acreage in the small town of Central Point, Oregon located in the beautiful Rogue Valley.
PLEASE HELP! i live in Central Point as well, I got three Easter Egger "pullets" from the grange about 13 weeks ago. "Squirrell" is beautiful, but afraid HE is a roo... no roosters allowed in city limits. Know of a good home for him??? Our chickens are treated like pets & i don't want to just send him away randomly...

Back
Top Bottom