Hello from central Texas!

clickchicks

Songster
Jun 6, 2020
Texas
I've been reading this forum for years hoping to one day own some chickens of my own. This year I made a resolution to actually jump in and do it... at last, they are here!

myv8JGe.jpg

I got these lovely pullets from a local farm. 2 Black Australorps, a Plymouth Rock, and a Sapphire Gem. They were hatched and housed together, I picked them hoping for some harmony between my little flock :fl

They're still pretty skittish right now so I'm trying to leave them alone and let them adjust at their own speed. I'm excited to finally join here and learn more from other urban chicken keepers!

I've been reading this forum for years hoping to one day own some chickens of my own. This year I made a resolution to actually jump in and do it... at last, they are here!

myv8JGe.jpg

I got these lovely pullets from a local farm. 2 Black Australorps, a Plymouth Rock, and a Sapphire Gem. They were hatched and housed together, I picked them hoping for some harmony between my little flock :fl

They're still pretty skittish right now so I'm trying to leave them alone and let them adjust at their own speed. I'm excited to finally join here and learn more from other urban chicken keepers!
I'm in central Texas also, welcome to a new life.

Back
Top Bottom