Hello from Clermont, Florida!

ReganBond

In the Brooder
Dec 22, 2015
Clermont, Florida
Hello, Everyone!
frow.gif

I just joined this form on 12/22. Back in February we bought 5 acres in Clermont, Florida. Its been a long time dream on mine to own a no kill Hobby/Rescue farm. Currently I have 3 Dogs (Penny, Jinx, and Piglet), 3 Cats (Puddle, Cricket, Keyara), 3 Nigerian Dwarf Goats (Knick, Knack, Noel), and 2 Mini Donkeys (Millie and Sophie). Today we have just started clearing a section of or property to build a Chicken coop! Fresh eggs!! Yay!! So, with that said I will have tons of questions as I go along!

If interested in seeing my Fur/Feather family, I do have an instagram account. Check it out. Tell me your thoughts! Any advice would be most appreciated! www.Intagram,com/GraceRidgeRanch (@graceridgeranch)

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Your hobby/rescue farm sounds fantastic. I just love your avatar! I have a soft spot for goats and hope to have some in the future when we have more room. Have you checked out the learning centre? Lots if fab articles there to help you get started with your chicken adventures. ~https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Wishing you the very best of luck and enjoy BYC :frow

Yes, I have! It's amazing! I'm very excited to get started. I'm looking at 4 different plans for my coop. It's so hard to choose.

Goats are amazing! They're are the sweetest little guys. I never thought I would be so fond of them... :)

Thanks for the welcomes! It's my first forum I've ever joined so bare with me.

Back
Top Bottom