Hello from Clermont, Florida!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ReganBond, Jan 3, 2016.

1. ReganBond

ReganBond Just Hatched

Dec 22, 2015
    Clermont, Florida
    Hello, Everyone! [​IMG]

I just joined this form on 12/22. Back in February we bought 5 acres in Clermont, Florida. Its been a long time dream on mine to own a no kill Hobby/Rescue farm. Currently I have 3 Dogs (Penny, Jinx, and Piglet), 3 Cats (Puddle, Cricket, Keyara), 3 Nigerian Dwarf Goats (Knick, Knack, Noel), and 2 Mini Donkeys (Millie and Sophie). Today we have just started clearing a section of or property to build a Chicken coop! Fresh eggs!! Yay!! So, with that said I will have tons of questions as I go along!

If interested in seeing my Fur/Feather family, I do have an instagram account. Check it out. Tell me your thoughts! Any advice would be most appreciated! www.Intagram,com/GraceRidgeRanch (@graceridgeranch)

2. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Your hobby/rescue farm sounds fantastic. I just love your avatar! I have a soft spot for goats and hope to have some in the future when we have more room. Have you checked out the learning centre? Lots if fab articles there to help you get started with your chicken adventures. ~https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Wishing you the very best of luck and enjoy BYC :frow

3. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

4. ReganBond

ReganBond Just Hatched

Dec 22, 2015
    Clermont, Florida
    Yes, I have! It's amazing! I'm very excited to get started. I'm looking at 4 different plans for my coop. It's so hard to choose.

Goats are amazing! They're are the sweetest little guys. I never thought I would be so fond of them... :)

Thanks for the welcomes! It's my first forum I've ever joined so bare with me.

5. N F C

N F C gobble gobble Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
  6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    I love to see goat videos on youtube they are so energetic, and comical. Wishing you much success .

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by