Hello from Clovis CA

welcome-byc.gif
from CA
cool.png

Hey, Darrell,

I'm from Clovis too. I was looking at pictures of your girls and wow do some of them look like my first flock. Similar colors for sure. I'm in process of getting new babies next week but I went with bantams this time since I am in city limits. Nice meeting another Clovis resident on here.

Carla

Lots of CA ppl here! Anyone read the article today in the Fresno Bee? BYC was on the front page...

I read it. They interviewed me for it but didn't use anything I said because I had babies and was a beginner. My friend got me in contact with the reporter somehow. At that time we had called the police station about legalities and were told it wasn't illegal but technically it is but only if a neighbor complains. I think Clovis/Fresno should lighten up on chickens and allow small flocks without roosters but I'm not sure how to go about pushing that through the City. >shrug< I mean, seriously, dogs are much louder and more annoying especially when people let them go outside all day to bark at every noise, car, or neighbor trying to work in the backyard. Frustrating!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom