Hello from Cork, Ireland

Well here in ireland we have many amphobians but only one wild lizard species. The Common Lizard. And its a very rare sight. I would love to see what it is like in areas with high populations of reptiles.

Well here in ireland we have many amphobians but only one wild lizard species. The Common Lizard. And its a very rare sight. I would love to see what it is like in areas with high populations of reptiles.

You need to come to Florida! We're crawling (literally) with them.

The Everglades in the southern part of the state are having a real problem with pythons. A hurricane hit a facility that had a lot of them and they got out. They have multiplied down there and have even been giving the alligators a run for their money.

Up here in the north part of the state where I live, we have anoles, skinks, lizards, a lot of different snakes, various turtles and probably a lot I'm leaving out.

Well, you've been roundly welcomed now, lol. Good luck to you!

Hi There!!
welcome-byc.gif

I am sorry to be rude, didn't know you meant small lizards, we have monitor lizards and they are big and have had one visit because they love water and we are right by a river.
welcome-byc.gif
!!!

Back
Top Bottom