Hello from down below..NZ

Chillichickn

In the Brooder
Aug 19, 2019
Hi everyone,
My name is Yvette, I live in the north island of New Zealand and Ive got awee flock of 4 Barred Rock (Plymouth) hens and two brown shaver chicks my daughter is raising for AG day. I often do a google search for questions I want answered, more often or not I end up on BYC reading forum posts and replies so thought I'd just join in the fun! Wonderful to be here with all you other newbies and old hands. Thank you!! Look forward to forum chats ahead. Many happy chooks to all. Xx

Welcome :frow Nice to have you here!
803CA64C-EA48-4703-84D9-D5759198BF98.jpeg

Hi everyone,
My name is Yvette, I live in the north island of New Zealand and Ive got awee flock of 4 Barred Rock (Plymouth) hens and two brown shaver chicks my daughter is raising for AG day. I often do a google search for questions I want answered, more often or not I end up on BYC reading forum posts and replies so thought I'd just join in the fun! Wonderful to be here with all you other newbies and old hands. Thank you!! Look forward to forum chats ahead. Many happy chooks to all. Xx

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Hello and welcome to BYC. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

This is a useful link to take a look at - “How to...” guides. You may wish to consider including your location under your avatar (using the guide in the link above). You can use this link to contact members in NZ -Where am I? Where are you!

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Back
Top Bottom