Hello from ewww york for now

I may already be "breaking rules" because I keep seeing fairly interesting old thread and I just wanna comment on them lol

Its hard... I used to tattoo, I draw, knitt, crochet, fish, camp/hike and raise my daughter as I stay home... Wife works. I care for the critters. So I see sooo many topics I'm interested in but then I saw someone say don't comment on old threads. Awww why lol but I'll try to stay current
i comment on old threads đź‘€

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.
New York, although upstate... Is still not country enough
No offense but as a born and bred Upstate New Yorker I think you're nuts! :D All I smell around me is earth and farm animals.

I have a little slice of paradise just north of the PA border. No way could I have this property for this price anywhere else with the housing market the way it is. And the cost of living in this area is low. Everywhere along the eastern seaboard to which I've traveled has a higher cost of living.

I may already be "breaking rules" because I keep seeing fairly interesting old thread and I just wanna comment on them lol

Its hard... I used to tattoo, I draw, knitt, crochet, fish, camp/hike and raise my daughter as I stay home... Wife works. I care for the critters. So I see sooo many topics I'm interested in but then I saw someone say don't comment on old threads. Awww why lol but I'll try to stay current
Welcome to BYC.

You can of course comment on old threads if they are relevant. As someone said, the OPs are probably long gone, but there is a LOT of good info in a lot of the older threads. It's how we learn. Not every idea or method is brand new. So if you want to post on an old informational thread, it's fine.

Back
Top Bottom