Hello from Feathered Funny Farm

ducky213

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 29, 2012
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I was raised around a farm and my grandfather raised chickens and rabbits. I got my 1st chickens which all turned out to be cockerels in 2012, and had to get rid of them as not allowed where I lived. I then rescued 4 pullets, 2 New Hampshire Reds, and Austrolorp and a little Silver Duck Wing Old English Bantam. Found homes for the 1st 3 and kept the Old English because was my daughter's favorite. I had purchased 2 BrownRed Old English pullets and 2 Nankin. Have been raising Nankin ever since.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
I currently have 4 hens, 1 pullet (Nankin) and 13 chicks (Serama)
(3) What breeds do you have?
I raise and show Nankin and just getting started with Serama, otherwise I have 2 Bantam ducks (I was told the eggs were Mini Silver Appleyard) and have Muscovy (several different color variety).
(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
From previous postings on pages on Facebook. I was also a member in the past but forgotten my log in info but managed to remember this one, from another time trying to establish a profile.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I love to take photographs, paint and use other art media, farm life and horses. I collect Harry Potter, Horses figures, some chicken items, hunt and am highly fascinated by history and archeology.
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

Welcome to Backyardchickens.com aka BYC! :frow
We are glad you joined our flock.

This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

Back
Top Bottom