Hello from Fenx & Jen

Welcome to the coop! I use the Forums and Articles tabs at the top of the page to do research. You can get lost for hours. It's nice to know you are minutes away from getting help with questions and emergencies! I always check in the "What's New" section as well at the top of this page. This way I can read how I may have a similar question or help give some advice.

Welcome to the coop! I use the Forums and Articles tabs at the top of the page to do research. You can get lost for hours. It's nice to know you are minutes away from getting help with questions and emergencies! I always check in the "What's New" section as well at the top of this page. This way I can read how I may have a similar question or help give some advice.
Thanks! I did use the search button in the beginning, like a stalker lol but everyone seemed so helpful and supportive I was like i’m going to make an account lol. I will check out the What’s New section though I didn’t notice that.

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

Cute photos, thanks for sharing! I hope your bird will be ok, those members in the ER should be able to give you some advice. :hugs

Welcome aboard!
Lol thanks! Me too! I just gave her a bath to get the poo off her and it seemed to help with the redness on her skin and she seems to enjoy it i’m not sure if it’s cause it takes the pressure off her leg cause she floats alittle. Every where I read said get ready to get wet cause they freak out but she seems to enjoy it 😂

Back
Top Bottom