Hello from Florida!

sally585

In the Brooder
Mar 14, 2017
Pace, Florida
Hey everyone! My name is Sally and I'm new to chickens. After creating a long Pinterest board I have finally gotten everything going. I have 6 baby chicks so I'm sure I'll have lots of questions. I live in a small town outside of Pensacola Florida. Excited for this journey!

I posted in the emergency feed too cause I have a sick one
1f61e.png
We got 2 Rhode Island Reds, 2 Buff Opringtons, and 2 Plymouth Rock. My husband and I built the coop. I don't have an updated picture yet, but we are adding a run to it as well. I'll post pictures when it's completed
smile.png
Cute!
Looks nice!

What is wrong with your chick?

Hi Sally. I live about a half hour from you in Baker. I just wanted to drop in and say Hi neighbor! and that although there is a wealth of knowledge on this site, once you really really really get into chickens I can help you find a couple local breeders if you need it. I hope your chick pulls through! :-/

Hey everyone! My name is Sally and I'm new to chickens. After creating a long Pinterest board I have finally gotten everything going. I have 6 baby chicks so I'm sure I'll have lots of questions. I live in a small town outside of Pensacola Florida. Excited for this journey!

Welcome and congrats on this new fun and rewarding journey!

Do you have a coop built?
What breeds did you get?

1f61e.png
We got 2 Rhode Island Reds, 2 Buff Opringtons, and 2 Plymouth Rock. My husband and I built the coop. I don't have an updated picture yet, but we are adding a run to it as well. I'll post pictures when it's completed :)

1f61e.png
We got 2 Rhode Island Reds, 2 Buff Opringtons, and 2 Plymouth Rock. My husband and I built the coop. I don't have an updated picture yet, but we are adding a run to it as well. I'll post pictures when it's completed :)
Nice coop! I love BO's! I have 2 BO roos! I hope your chick feels better!

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited! This is a farming town so there's tons of support here too! Sometimes you get a quicker response on sites like this!

Back
Top Bottom