Hello from Florida

Natalie2828

In the Brooder
May 26, 2022
Hey y’all! My name is Natalie and I am a mother 3 little humans( 7, 5.5, and 2), 20 chickens, 2 turkeys, 2 ducks, 2 horses, 4 puppies, 3 goats, 2 pigs, and I just successfully had my first 3 Turkey poults born this week! I also have 5 more incubating and 2 chicken eggs. I look forward to meeting you all and hearing great tips and advice as I am always wanting to learn more. I especially need advice with the poults and chicks when they transition from incubator to brooder. Appreciative of whatever I can get 🙏🏻💕 I currently have a little one whose not the best walker and maybe is being picked on by the other ones. Hoping I can help it.

Wow thank you all for your fast replies! So the little one isn’t even 48 hours so I’m hoping another day or 2 and he will be walking around like his 3&4 day old siblings. He can walk and jump but for the most part he lives there and sleeps. He also sleeps standing so he has the stamina I guess… I will try the electrolytes thanks! And his feet look okay to me. I’m more concerned about the bullying from the oldest bird. He keeps pecking food from the littles mouth, I went to grab the little one and he literally grabbed hold of his foot and yanked him from me and wouldn’t let go. I’ve never seen anything like it.. he pushes him…should I separate them? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom