Hello from Florida

raincrystalskye

In the Brooder
5 Years
Oct 8, 2014
Florida

I accidentally fell in love with 3 ducklings. I originally was the "foster mom" until they were big enough to join the chickens at my parents. Well that plan isn't going to work now that my six year old daughter and I have become attached. The little ones are just starting to get feathers so I have a few weeks to get an outside pen set up. I'm pretty sure they are Muscovy I tried to upload a photo but it didn't work. Lol newbie here.

Last edited:
I'm sure you tried your best but, who could resist three ducklings? They are adorable. In the "Other Backyard Poultry" forum above, you will find threads regarding ducks - if you have any duck related questions that is the place to ask them. Most of us seem to know very little about ducks and more about chickens. Welcome to Backyard chickens.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about ducks (although I've had a few), but I have to admit that ducklings are the ultimate in cute. Definitely check out our duck section at https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks and take advantage of our duck experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your ducklings.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!!
frow.gif

Love how you "accidentally" fell in love with ducks. Ha! Sounds like it was preordained to me! :)

Definitely stop by our ducks section for more help with your new birds. You have also bee left the link to your state thread as well.

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom