Hello from Glendale Arizona

NewGoodEgg

Hatching
9 Years
Sep 18, 2010
Hello everybody,

Couple of months ago we have moved to Glendale from Kansas and now looking to buy us a home. We are truely a new-bee, never kept a chicken before. But we always longed for the opportunity to live where we are able/allowed to keep chicken, pones, sheep and goats - Glendale or the city of Peoria seems to be the choice.

Stumbled upon this fine group of people, I take it as a sign, I am re-energized in the peruse of our home.

After reading through some of the threads of this fourm it was revealed to me that "NO HOA" doesn't mean that we can keep every and anything in our backyard. Some city cods and zoning systems may prohibit some or all type of livestock/pets form another.

The company provided real state agent doesn't seem to have enough knowledge about these two cities. He insists that first I have to select a house and than he can tell us that what type of livestock/pets we can keep. What I need is the list of neighborhoods with the livestock/pet zoning info so I can make my selection. It is a new job I don't want to make a fuss asking to change my agent.

Please help, as you are the natives, and advice that in which neighborhoods I should search for the house. It does not have to have an acre...1/4 or even little less will be enough for what I want to keep. I want to keep 4-5 sheep, 1 pony and a flock of exotic chicken.

How to take care of them and where to find them will come later
smile.png
smile.png

Worm regards to all,

Mohammad

Shabana

Moosa

Look for a home between 32nd Street and 36th Street and between Thomas and Osborn in Phoenix.

You can have as many chickens as you like there.

Back
Top Bottom