Hello from HarlowsHenHouse of Redding Ca

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by HarlowsHenHouse, Mar 8, 2016.

1. HarlowsHenHouse

HarlowsHenHouse New Egg

Mar 8, 2016
    Hello my fellow feather loving friends! My husband and I have a small home farm and we love our birds. We have several different types and look forward to growing ourflock in the future. We would love to make more chicken friends too. This site has already helped us so many times we wanted to join the community.

2. chicklover 1998

chicklover 1998 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2015
    Oskaloosa,Ia
    Welcome to BYC, glad you finally joined, make sure you plan for chicken math, I started with 8 birds (5 RIR and 3 ameraucana)lost two(one of each breed) to some dogs, got rid of my RIR roo he got mean, and so I got 1 silver laced wyandotte, 1 leghorn, 1 bantam don't know its breed as of yet, and a bid on the neighbors pair of seramas, I got the bantam to go with the pair of seramas, and the other two to replace the ones the dogs killed.

ETA-I put in seramas stupid auto correct switched it to serums.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  3. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC - you have certainly come to the right place to talk anything chicken!

Your state thread is worth joining as you will get to know other BYC members in your area (https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread). Lastly but by no means least, the members here are amazing - very friendly and helpful, so if you need an answer to a question or simply want some reassurance that what you are doing is ok, then post away - we all help each other out here at BYC.

All the best
    CT

4. HarlowsHenHouse

HarlowsHenHouse New Egg

Mar 8, 2016
    Thank you both for the warm welcome

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  5. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    You are most welcome!

CT

6. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by