Hello from Indiana

LadyNai

Chirping
9 Years
Oct 12, 2010
Nashville, IN
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? We've had chickens on and off since my childhood. Though the current ones just came home yesterday.
smile.png

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 6 - 5 hens 1 roo

(3) What breeds do you have? Three Brahma mixes (but look Brahma), One Plymouth Barred Rock, One Buff Orpington, and One Ameracauna

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? Found it on google.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I'm a reenactor so I want to spend some more time on period breeds - (SCA, medieval recreation) going to get silkies and Sicilian Buttercup chicks in the spring.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I recently moved back to Indiana with my parents to help them out (I'm 31), so I am adoring living back in the country again. My parents recently adopted a 16 month old baby boy who I do a lot with (he keeps me on the run as well as Mom and Dad) and we also have three dogs, (Rottie, german Shepherd and pug mix) and about 10 goats. I also have a Chilean Rose hair tarantula.

Quote:
I'm actually in the Nashville area - so not too far from you in Paragon. (Near Martinsville as I recall?) A couple of Burpos go to my church hmmm...

smile.png

Thanks for the welcome, now to try to type a message without toddler edits! LOL

Quote:
I'm actually in the Nashville area - so not too far from you in Paragon. (Near Martinsville as I recall?) A couple of Burpos go to my church hmmm...

smile.png

Thanks for the welcome, now to try to type a message without toddler edits! LOL

Nashville isn't too far off.
big_smile.png
What church do you go to?

Back
Top Bottom