Hello from Indonesia.

Sammie1441

Chirping
Jun 22, 2019
Thank you for let me join this great site for chicken lovers.
Anyone know what kind of chicken from Indonesia in your backyard? 20190617_144131.jpg

Hello DragonFly,
That's my Roo, original from West Java Indonesia, called Pelung (the beautiful sound of this Roster people make a contest). Also there is a Sentul chicken. Cemani (all black) which is veruly expensive in USA, from Central Java. And many others like ayam ketawa (Laughing chicken) from Sulawesi Island.
Good to see you and all...

Hello DragonFly,
That's my Roo, original from West Java Indonesia, called Pelung (the beautiful sound of this Roster people make a contest). Also there is a Sentul chicken. Cemani (all black) which is veruly expensive in USA, from Central Java. And many others like ayam ketawa (Laughing chicken) from Sulawesi Island.
Good to see you and all...

Cemani I've heard of and seen videos.

I just looked up the ayam ketawa - those are fascinating! I played some videos for myself and my daughter, to hear them. Thank you for the chance to learn a new chicken thing today!

Cemani I've heard of and seen videos.

I just looked up the ayam ketawa - those are fascinating! I played some videos for myself and my daughter, to hear them. Thank you for the chance to learn a new chicken thing today!

I wish it's easy to send you and your daughter a pair of Ayam Ketawa. I never have experience with the Custom to send eggs/chicken. A pair of ayam Ketawa I can afford, but the shipment must be million times than the price of the pair.
But, next time you travel to Indonesia, just let me know, I will take you travelling and see the Indonesian culture and chickens.

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.
The Ayam Cemani have come way down in price lately. The fad is fading! They are still a beautiful chicken.
Hello Dobie....
I don't know if BYC organized the buying (selling) fertile eggs, if so, I would be happy to help. As I also love so much to have fertile eggs of American origin chicken or duck or goose - - of course as long as not breaching the Laws/Customs.

Back
Top Bottom