Hello from Indonesia

Ichsan

Hatching
8 Years
Aug 1, 2011
Hi... I am from Indonesia.. glad to find this forum, place where I can find a lot of information about "farm". I am focusing on egg incubator. Incubator is good business in my country.

Welcome, Welcome!!! From Washington State! BYC has a lot of helpful information. I've spent hours and hours reading. Enjoy!

Hello!
Welcome from Australia!
welcome-byc.gif

I suppose we are in the well... same part of the world
tongue.png

I hope you find answers to everything you need!
I am yet to incubate any eggs, but it sounds like it could be a great experience.

See you around
frow.gif

welcome-byc.gif

You will definately not be disappointed with the amout of information you will get from this site.

How big of an operation do you run?

frow.gif
Hello and welcome to BYC! Good luck in finding the perfect incubator. I wish you well in your new upcoming chicken business. It's very nice to meet you.

Dear folks.. thanks for all responses. I am new in incubator business. Since I met one of BYC forum's member, I learn a lot about home made egg incubator. Actually I want to share the picture of my egg incubator project. Unfortunately new member can't post picture
hit.gif
. My DIY egg incubator (50 chicken egg capacity) with an automatic egg turner, electrical thermostat (digital display for setting temperature & actual temperature) and three layer for wall (include 2cm Styrofoam insulation) it's only cost me not more than IDR 1.000.000 equivalent USD 100. If I expand the capacity to 100 chicken egg, it will cost me another USD 25. Total USD 125 for 100 chicken egg. If you do facebook you can see the making of my low cost home made incubator(my FB account "ichsan purwadi" my little girl for the profile picture).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom