hello from Jax florida

welcome-byc.gif

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes
smile.png
I have raised just about every breed of chickens. My farm is a work in progress. Actually horses are my favorite, but I would have to sell a few children and get a new husband in order to acquire some.
smile.png
I do plan on showing some of my chickens as soon as my farm is complete. Since I was a little girl I thought of my farm name and it stuck.. Flying H Farm could stand for horse or hen:) works for me:) My dream is to finish my farm and get into showing chickens. Also get a couple horses. Right now I have about 100 chickens. Their eggs pay for feed/vitamins and some of the boards for the coops:) I have Light Brahmas,Phoenix BO Benton bloodlines he worked on his bloodlines for over 50 yrs. Very beautiful chickens.I also have BCMs Valentine and GreenFire farm lines.Silkies from Sunshine Silkies many colors.One of my very favs is Brock o Bama he is a black cochin bantam sooooooooooooo sweettt. I also have a white Polish rooster named Elvis. Im a very nice young lady..I shall tell ya more later Its getting past my bedtime. Love to all the humble people that loves chickens:) Thanks, Heather

Back
Top Bottom