Hello from Kansas

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by blairctchickens, Jun 17, 2016.

1. blairctchickens

blairctchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2016
    North East Kansas
    Hello all!! I have had a great time reading all the great information this site has and have learned a lot. Started raising my chickens May first, and all seems to be doing well. Had some issues with a couple of hens and got some great replies to help me out and get them healthy and happy. Check out my pictures of my eight girls with some boys names, thanks to the kids[​IMG] . It is amazing how fast they grow. I will be posting more pictures of our adventures in the future. [​IMG][​IMG]

2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Welcome to BYC.

1 person likes this.
  3. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    Hello there and welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

So glad you could join our community! And great that you have found so much help here on BYC. We are just bursting at the seams with knowledge!

Make yourself at home here and we do welcome you to our flock! :)

1 person likes this.
  4. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Welcome to BYC [​IMG] You avatar pic made me smile, love that face. I had rooster with a girl name once and I can't blame my son. Heide was the result of my failed attempt at sexing him as a chick lol Well, I figured I have 5-/50 chance of getting it right?

1 person likes this.
  5. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

1 person likes this.
  6. Jucodeo

Jucodeo The Sky is Falling!

Jun 15, 2016
    [​IMG]
    blairctchickens I am so happy you joined our community at BYC! It would be awesome if you posted more pictures of your flock since we love to see how our members and their flock are doing! I am so happy you were able to make your hens healthy again that is music to my ears! As for if you are planning to post more pictures and updates of you and your flock check out our Family Life and Updates forum here https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/40/family-life-stories-pictures-updates there you can post pictures of your flock and how they are doing health wise! Again I am so happy you decided to join us and I hope you stay with us for a long time!
    Justin
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens. Glad to have you here.

8. Bduckkisses

Bduckkisses New Egg

Jun 13, 2016
    Hi there, New to Backyard chickens. Love the people ...Great information, advice, pics and so much more. Love it

9. Chicken Egg 17

Chicken Egg 17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2015
    McVeytown PA
    Hi and welcome to BYC I am glad you could join us

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by