Hello from Kansas

blairctchickens

Chirping
May 9, 2016
North East Kansas
Hello all!! I have had a great time reading all the great information this site has and have learned a lot. Started raising my chickens May first, and all seems to be doing well. Had some issues with a couple of hens and got some great replies to help me out and get them healthy and happy. Check out my pictures of my eight girls with some boys names, thanks to the kids
lol.png
. It is amazing how fast they grow. I will be posting more pictures of our adventures in the future.
D.gif
big_smile.png

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community! And great that you have found so much help here on BYC. We are just bursting at the seams with knowledge!

Make yourself at home here and we do welcome you to our flock! :)

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
You avatar pic made me smile, love that face. I had rooster with a girl name once and I can't blame my son. Heide was the result of my failed attempt at sexing him as a chick lol Well, I figured I have 5-/50 chance of getting it right?

welcome-byc.gif

blairctchickens I am so happy you joined our community at BYC! It would be awesome if you posted more pictures of your flock since we love to see how our members and their flock are doing! I am so happy you were able to make your hens healthy again that is music to my ears! As for if you are planning to post more pictures and updates of you and your flock check out our Family Life and Updates forum here https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/40/family-life-stories-pictures-updates there you can post pictures of your flock and how they are doing health wise! Again I am so happy you decided to join us and I hope you stay with us for a long time!
Justin
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom