Hello from Kansas

chicknovice22

Hatching
Mar 26, 2015
I am new to chickens but am married to a farmer and he is helping me find my way. I started out by letting my 2nd grade son bring some mixed breed chickens home from school and have since acquired several Rhode Island Reds. I believe I have 2 roosters and 20 hens in my flock. I hope I'm using the right language! I love love love my chickens!!

Hello
frow.gif
and Welcome to BYC!
woot.gif

Glad to have you join! Feel free to make yourself at home! What breeds do you have?

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! I too love my chickens :love I also love mixed breeds as I think they bring just that little bit of difference to a flock. I currently have a couple of mix breed eggs in my incubator, Amber link cross frizzle polish roo. I can't wait to see what they will look like!!

Wishing you the very best of luck with your flock in the future and be sure to ask any questions you may have everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Welcome to Backyard Chickens, your language is just fine, if it weren't it would still be fine. Folks come here to learn and we will help you as much as we possibly can. You love your chickens and that's the important thing.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Raising chickens is a wonderful experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Back
Top Bottom