Hello from Korea:)

kce1028

Hatching
May 9, 2015
Seoul, Korea
Hi!! I got my third chick home today and decided to join BYC. There's not much information on the internet about raising chickens here in Korea, so I got a lot of help from BYC with my previous chickens. I'm really excited to join and learn more about chickens! Can't wait:)

welcome-byc.gif
Hi from Southern Illinois, USA! We're happy to have you and to answer any questions you may have!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Congratulations on getting your third chick :celebrate You have certainly come to the right place for all the fun and learning. Have you checked out the learning centre? Lots of super articles on all aspects of raising chickens. Here is the link > https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. I've visited the Philippines and Japan, and hope to visit Korea in the near future. It's something I would really love to do. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your chicks.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

You've definitely come to the right place for learning about poultry. We are here to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to ask any questions
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom