1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hello from KS

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jlpkansas, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Jlpkansas

Jlpkansas Out Of The Brooder

Jan 17, 2016
    Hi everyone. I live in north central KS on a farm. We've had chickens off and on over the 30 years but they are here to stay now. ;) I currently have 6 layers but will be getting 10 -15 more in a week or so from friends that had to move to town. I ordered a new coop yesterday (!!!) and I'm currently searching on here to see how I need to finish it before moving chickens in.

2. Birdrain92

Birdrain92 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2013
    Idaho
    Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined the flock. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    [​IMG]

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft! Premium Member

Hello!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

4. CTKen

CTKen Monkey business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Welcome to BYC- seems like chicken maths has caught up with you already :D

All the best with your new additions.

Ct

5. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to Backyard chickens - you'll do just fine here.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by