Hello from Long Island, NY.

Julie Sachse

Chirping
Aug 13, 2020
Hello, My name is Julie. We live in NY on LI. We have 3 14 week old EEs raised from baby chicks (Blue, Butta & Bigfoot] & an 11 yr old Boston terrier named Frankie, They don't pay much attention to each other. My girls are a trip to watch and have different personalities but have to be together at all times.
These are our first chickens and though it is a lot of work, I really enjoy them. We got them for the eggs but its more then that now, they're my little girls. We are on almost an acre but they only get half of that. There are plenty of things to keep them busy...eating, digging, flying...I am Not a fan of the flying but that's on me our fence is only 4 feet high. I found bbc online when I first got my babies for basic questions, I thank you for that. I look forward to chatting with other Chicken Lovers!

Hi and welcome to BYC. I’m hoping your “bbc” search was a reference to the British Broadcasting Corporation :D
Here are some helpful links:
  • Great go-to resource - Articles
  • How to start a new thread
  • Find other BYC members nearby using the links in my signature, below (turn your phone to landscape to see them).
Best wishes

Pork Pie
LOL! I thought it didn't look right:/

Back
Top Bottom