Hello from longtime reader, new member in California Delta

Welcome back! So sorry for your losses :hugs it's really good you're finding your own positivity during the pandemic. I'm not a fan of social media but, it's been a necessity to connect more with others and BYC is a positive community. Glad you've come back!
Hi Madhouse Pullet! Thank you and I made that comment because Facebook became a little overwhelming. Also no one there seemed interested enough in chickens. Then I had a setback with my Penedesenca flock and was concerned because I couldn’t find any rooster replacements. I was about to give up on chicken keeping when Penedesenca pullets showed up at Tractor Supply. Yay! So I’m back! 😄

:welcome
Hello from Nova Scotia and welcome to BYC! You’ve joined a great and resourceful community! Enjoy your journey! So sorry for loss, I lost both my parents before the pandemic as well.:hugs

:welcome
Hello from Nova Scotia and welcome to BYC! You’ve joined a great and resourceful community! Enjoy your journey! So sorry for loss, I lost both my parents before the pandemic as well.:hugs
Hello and sorry about your parents too, thanks for the kind words. CluckingCrazyCoop! We must be birds of a feather! I feel right at home wishing you congratulations on your first green egg! :celebrate:th:frow:love:ya:clap:woot:thumbsup

Hello and sorry about your parents too, thanks for the kind words. CluckingCrazyCoop! We must be birds of a feather! I feel right at home wishing you congratulations on your first green egg! :celebrate:th:frow:love:ya:clap:woot:thumbsup
2020 has just been one giant hug after another hasn’t it? :oops:
It was a long wait for eggs, and as of today we are at 3!!!:ya

Back
Top Bottom