Hello From Louisiana, I am new to BYC and looking forward to hearing from you!

cypressdrake

Songster
8 Years
Jul 4, 2012
Thibodaux, Louisiana.
New to BYC. I have Marans, Orpingtons, Delawares, Rocks, and a few dots. also flying mallards ducks, and a few geese.
I been around poultry quite a bit from my raising, but I been dealing with cancer the last few years and these chickens are a grate therapy to keep my mind clear. I have seening BYC many times and never noticed there was so much good information on chickens. Anyways, I 'll quit my rattleing on.

Welcome from the other side of the country! Chickens are excellent therapy :) Best wishes for your continued recovery
hugs.gif

hey its always nice to see someone else from cajun country on here
thumbsup.gif
you will love this place the people are great and ill keep you in my prayers for a quick and easy recovery, and welcome i hope you enjoy it here
frow.gif

Hey thanks for the feedback. I used to live in welsh, my grand parents had a rice farm. Thats where I was brought up on the farm and learned as a child about farm animals (mostly poultry). Well thanks for the feedback n prayers, your the first contact i had on here..

Hey thanks for the feedback. I used to live in welsh, my grand parents had a rice farm. Thats where I was brought up on the farm and learned as a child about farm animals (mostly poultry). Well thanks for the feedback n prayers, your the first contact i had on here..
i know where your talking about i live about 30 mins from welsh and i use to duck hunt not far from there. hey man look up the thread on here called louisiana peeps its a great thread you will like it,

Hello and
welcome-byc.gif
Sorry to hear about your health problems.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom