Hello from Louisville, CO

TheyCallMeCrash

Hatching
6 Years
Jan 17, 2014
Louisville Colorado
Hi there.

Louisville, CO just legalized urban hens! Woo Hoo! So, my wife and my two young daughters (3 and 7) and I are trying to absorb as much information as possible as we embark on our backyard chicken journey. We are excited about getting started and our whole family is looking forward to raising backyard chickens. There are billions of questions and there is a lot of content I still need to look at on the intro/FAQ pages before I can meaningfully participate here. But I look forward to learning from and sharing with you all.

Last edited:
Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Congrats on the new law, good luck with your chicken journey.

Wonderful
wee.gif
Check out the Learning Center it is full of good info.

ya.gif
Welcome to BYC, fellow Coloradans! How exciting for you and your family to experience life with chickens. You'll find it very rewarding, especially in the egg department! I myself cannot go a day without seeing my flock and collecting eggs because I find that I miss them a lot when I don't. Anyway, as many have already suggested, the Learning Center is the place to be to learn a lot of things about chickens and topics associated with them. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom