1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hello from Michigan

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jim121898, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Jim121898

Jim121898 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 15, 2017
    Jackson Michigan
    Hello all,
    I've been BYC several times as an outsider looking for helpful ideas. I must say I was able to find them plus some.
    I'm new to the chicken/turkey thing and so far so good. I currently have four RP turkeys two hens, and two toms. I also have five chickens which I hatched last spring, and just my luck three of which turned out to be roosters. [​IMG] Anyways I'm glad that I'm part of this community, and look forward to gaining lots of knowledge. [​IMG]

2. slkyldy4evr

slkyldy4evr Out Of The Brooder

Dec 29, 2016
    America
    :welcome Welcome! There are so many helpful people and threads on here! If you ever have any questions, feel free to post it! This is the best chicken website I've ever seen with the most helpful and kind people! Glad to have another chicken owner join!

3. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Jim, and :welcome! Happy you joined our community and that you have found BYC useful! Good luck to you and your flock!

4. LauraBrown

LauraBrown Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined us!

5. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Greetings and welcome to BYC - I hope that you enjoy being a member as much as the rest of us.

Best wishes
    CT

6. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

[​IMG]
    There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around the run.

7. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Jim [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

8. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Hope you are enjoying the poultry!

9. ninjawesome

ninjawesome Currently being awesome Premium Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Wild, Wild West
    Hello and [​IMG]! We're glad you joined the flock! [​IMG]

10. drumstick diva